AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Starwood Preferred Guest has announced its first promotion for 2018, SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends. With this promotion, you will earn double points for stays plus an additional 500 points when your stay includes a weekend night. The promo runs from January 16, through April 15, 2018.
- You must register for SPG Great Weeks, Grand Weekends by March 31, 2018, 11:59 PM ET
- Promo is valid for stays from January 16, through April 15, 2018
- Earn double points on eligible stays, starting with your second stay
- Earn an additional 500 points when your stay includes a Friday or a Saturday night – except in the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates. You'll earn an additional 500 points when your stay includes a Thursday or Friday night.
- Not all SPG hotels are participating in the promotion, although the full list of participating properties is quite extensive
If you have some SPG stays coming up in the new year, then this promotion is a great way to boost your Starpoints earnings. If it is not the case, the promotion is not that spectacular but is nevertheless worth registering for, in case any stays do come up. However, don’t forget to check the participating hotel list to ensure you do maximize your earnings.
Don't forget, Marriott has their own promotion, with MegaBonus — be sure to look at both promos to maximize your return.
Source: Starwood Preferred Guest
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.