AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Marriott Rewards has announced its MegaBonus promotion where you will receive 2,000 bonus points per stay. The promotion runs for stays between September 26, 2018, and January 31, 2019, and registration must be completed before January 7, 2019. With such a large stay and registration window, there is plenty of time to figure out how to maximize your use of the promotion.
- You need to register by January 7, 2019
- MegaBonus promotion is valid for stays between September 26, 2018, and January 31, 2019
- Earn 2,000 bonus points for every stay
- A stay must be of 2 nights or more
- Starting from the second stay, every Marriott brand you stay at will earn you a further 1,000 bonus points
- Award bookings are ineligible for earning the bonus points
- Allow up to 6 weeks for the bonus points to post to your account
Marriott is also running its 29 Ways to Stay game at the same time. The game runs from October 9 through November 7, 2018. During the game period, your entries will give you a chance to win prizes including free nights and learn about Marriott’s 29 brands. You need to register to take part in the 29 Ways to Stay game.
The promotion window is large and covers the peak holiday travel periods of Christmas and Thanksgiving. So if you are planning on visiting family and friends, there is plenty of time to pick up bonus points. Directing some of your business stays during the promotion period at the various Marriott brands could also yield a healthy number of bonus points.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.