AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
In an unofficial promotion, you can now earn 1,000 bonus Hilton points when you link your Lyft and Hilton accounts and take one eligible Lyft ride. There is no official promotion page, although there are plenty of data points confirming the receipt of the bonus. The promotion runs through November 15, 2019.
Since the promotion does not have an official page, key terms are hard to come by, but so far we have been able to research the following:
- Link your Hilton and Lyft accounts, and take one Lyft ride to earn a 1,000-point bonus.
- The promotion period is from October 3 to November 15, 2019.
- If you have Linked your accounts prior to October 3, 2019, you are ineligible even if you unlink and then re-link your accounts.
- To earn the bonus, you need to complete an eligible Lyft ride in Canada or the US.
- The promotion applies to Lyft, Lyft XL, Lyft Black XL, Lyft Shared, Lux, and Lux Black rides.
- Allow up to four weeks for the bonus points to post to your account.
- The promotion is valid for one bonus only.
If you use Lyft and are a Hilton member, then this promotion is a no-brainer. It takes a couple of seconds, and you are on your way to 1,000 bonus points with your next ride. Overall the promotion is pretty good value considering the time it takes to participate. Although Lyft ended their partnership with JetBlue last month, you can still earn Delta SkyMiles and Hilton Honors points with every ride. If you use a value of 0.5 cents for Hilton and 1.5 cents for Delta, you'll get a 3% return on all Lyft spending in addition to what you earn from using a rewards card that earns extra points on transportation. (Check out our Merchant Lookup tool for the full list)
The big disappointment with this promo is the fact that it excludes those who have already linked their accounts, meaning many loyal customers won't get the chance to earn an additional 1,000 bonus points.
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton portfolio.
- Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
- $95 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- Rates & Fees
- 12X Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio
- 6X Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
- 3X Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
Source: Doctor of Credit
For rates and fees of the cards mentioned in this post, please visit the following links: Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card (Rates & Fees)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.