AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
La Quinta Returns has announced a promotion awarding up to a 25% discount on points purchases. Even if you don’t use La Quinta hotels, remember you can transfer points from La Quinta to Wyndham Rewards at a ratio of 1:1.
- Promotion valid for purchases through 11:59 PM ET August 31, 2018
- Minimum purchase of 2,000 points required to trigger a discount
- You can purchase a maximum of 10,000 points per calendar year
- Allow 24 hours for the points to post to your account
The discount is tiered as follows:
- Purchase 2,000 to 5,000 points and receive a 15% discount
- Purchase 6,000 to 9,000 points and receive a 20% discount
- Purchase 10,000 points and receive a 25% discount
Purchasing 10,000 points for a cost of $97.5 will yield a cost of 0.975 cents per points.
Maximizing The Promotion
La Quinta Returns points purchases are processed by points.com, so you will not be eligible for any credit card category bonuses. Your best option if you decide to go ahead with this promotion is to use a card optimized for everyday spend.
Although this promotion only allows you to purchase a limited number of points (10,000), it still has some scope to provide value. With all Wyndham properties even higher-end ones costing 15,000 points per night, and points pricing less than a cent a piece, you can leverage some decent value from this promotion.
Source: Frequent Miler
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.