AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This United MileagePlus Miles Purchase promotion has ended, however, you can still purchase MileagePlus Miles.
Through July 26, 2018, you can purchase United MileagePlus miles and receive up to a 100% bonus. This offer isn't publicly available; you must sign in to your MileagePlus account to see the offer, but we've seen the same offer across multiple accounts.
- Buy 5,000-14,000 miles, get a 30% bonus
- Buy 15,000-29,000 miles, get a 70% bonus
- Buy 30,000-75,000 miles, get a 100% bonus
- Promotional offer valid until 11:59 p.m. CT on July 26, 2018.
- Miles are available in increments of 1,000 up to a maximum of 75,000 miles
- Bonus miles count towards the 150,000-mile calendar year limit per account
- Powered by Points to purchase United MileagePlus miles. Transaction will appear as ‘Points United Miles'
United miles at 1.88 cents a piece is what we've historically seen as the best price as has been previously offered several times. We wouldn't recommend speculatively purchasing miles at this price, but, if you're looking to top off for an award or might otherwise consider purchasing an international business or first class ticket, you could find yourself saving a pretty penny through a mileage purchase, instead of an outright cash purchase. Just make sure you check award availability first!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.