AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
- Earn $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- With Fraud Protection your card transactions will be monitored for possible signs of fraudulent activity using real-time fraud monitoring.
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
Chase has an increased offer on the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card. The offer is now $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
Does the Ink Cash earn Ultimate Rewards?
As part of the Chase family of rewards-earning credit cards, the Ink Cash earns ‘Cash Back rewards' which can be redeemed for 1¢/point as cashback (100 points equal to $1), so $100 cashback is effectively 10,000 points.
If you hold the Chase Sapphire Reserve®, Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, or the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card you can combine points earned from the Ink Cash into the accounts of any of these three cards, and redeem them exactly as you would Ultimate Rewards through the travel portal or with travel partners.
When to Get the Ink Cash Small Business Credit Card
If you evaluate the cards as standalone products, the Ink Preferred offers a better value proposition than the Ink Cash. But if you already hold the Sapphire Reserve or Sapphire Preferred, and you’re looking for a small business card with no annual fee, the Ink Cash may be a good fit.
The Ink Preferred has a signup bonus of 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. The card earns 3x points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, advertising purchases made with social media sites and search engines each account anniversary year, and carries an annual fee of $95.
Something else to bear in mind. With changes to Chase's credit card evaluation process, if your credit report shows 5 or more new credit card applications over the previous 24 months, being approved could be a challenge due to too many new accounts.
The real toss-up here is whether you apply for the Ink Cash or the Ink Preferred. The $750 cashback offer on the Ink Cash is a big improvement on the previous signup bonus, while the Ink Preferred offers 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points worth $1,250 if redeemed through the Chase Travel Portal, and potentially more if transferred to one of Chase’s travel partners. But, you also pay a $95 annual fee.
The Ink Cash allows you to quickly accumulate a substantial balance of Ultimate Rewards points, with $0 annual fee. Will you be taking advantage of the offer on the Ink Cash? Let us know in the comments below.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.