AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Alaska Airlines has announced that you can earn double miles on flights from various destinations to its latest airport Everett’s Paine Field. The promotion is valid on flights between February 11, 2019, and March 31, 2019.
- You need to register to earn double miles from Paine Field (PAE)
- Promotion valid on flights between February 11, 2019, and March 31, 2019
- Earn double miles on all non-stop flights that qualify
- Flights must be marketed by Alaska Airlines and operated by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, or SkyWest
- Allow 4 to 6 weeks for the miles to post to your account
Flights between Everett – Paine Field and the following destinations qualify for double miles:
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Orange County (SNA)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Portland (PDX)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- San Jose (SJC)
If you live in northern Seattle, this promotion can be quite lucrative. Alternatively, if you want to visit the Boeing factory and take a tour, then timing your visit will earn you double miles as well as a great day out. Remember if you hold the Alaska Airlines Visa Signature® Credit Card, use it to pay for your flight or make other purchases to enter the Alaska Sweepstakes and stand a chance of winning a share of 10,000,000 Alaska Miles.
Source: One Mile At A Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.