AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
The IHG PointBreaks promotion has been extended, please see more details here.
IHG has released its 2019 Q3 list of PointBreaks participating hotels. With the promotion, you can book stays from as little as 5,000 points per night for stays through October 31, 2019. If you have some upcoming stays, the list is worth checking out since the best properties do get snapped up quickly.
- Promotion is valid for stays through October 31, 2019.
- There are three tiers of hotels priced at 5,000, 10,000, or 15,000 points per night
- You can only make two bookings per property using the PointBreaks promotion
- Each booking can be for as many nights as you like
This Quarter's PointBreaks Highlights
15,000 Point Properties:
- InterContinental At Doral Miami
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marina – State Beach Area
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
- InterContinental Sao Paulo
- InterContinental Al Khobar
10,000 Point Properties:
- Candlewood Suites Ft Walton Bch – Hurlburt Area
- Candlewood Suites Louisville North
- Candlewood Suites Portland – Scarborough
- Holiday Inn Rochester NY – Downtown
- Candlewood Suites Memphis East
- Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay
- InterContinental Almaty
- Holiday Inn London – Heathrow M4, Jct.4
5,000 Point Properties:
- Candlewood Suites Syracuse-Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Floresville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Saskatchewan
- Holiday Inn Express Krabi Ao Nang Beach
Keep in mind, the list of options is usually well over 100 hotels, so be sure to check the complete PointBreaks list.
The list of participating IHG hotels is decent this quarter, with at least 4 InterContinental properties providing an attractive option for an upmarket redemption. The list also includes some extremely well-placed properties like Holiday Inn at London Heathrow, which is perfect if you have a layover. One thing to remember is there is limited availability at each property, and the best ones are booked quickly, so if you find a room that works for you, don’t delay your booking.
- Earn 25 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
The earning for spending at IHG hotels breaks down as follows:
- Earn 10X points for being a IHG® Rewards Club Premier Credit Cardmember
- Earn 5X points from IHG® with Platinum Elite Status, a benefit of having this card
- Earn 10X points from IHG® for being an IHG® Rewards Club Member (Being a cardholder is not required to earn this bonus for participating in the IHG® loyalty program)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.