AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
IHG has released its 2019 Q3 list of PointBreaks participating hotels. With the promotion, you can book stays from as little as 5,000 points per night for stays through October 31, 2019. If you have some upcoming stays, the list is worth checking out since the best properties do get snapped up quickly.
- Promotion is valid for stays through October 31, 2019.
- There are three tiers of hotels priced at 5,000, 10,000, or 15,000 points per night
- You can only make two bookings per property using the PointBreaks promotion
- Each booking can be for as many nights as you like
This Quarter's PointBreaks Highlights
15,000 Point Properties:
- InterContinental At Doral Miami
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland
- Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Marina – State Beach Area
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
- InterContinental Sao Paulo
- InterContinental Al Khobar
10,000 Point Properties:
- Candlewood Suites Ft Walton Bch – Hurlburt Area
- Candlewood Suites Louisville North
- Candlewood Suites Portland – Scarborough
- Holiday Inn Rochester NY – Downtown
- Candlewood Suites Memphis East
- Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay
- InterContinental Almaty
- Holiday Inn London – Heathrow M4, Jct.4
5,000 Point Properties:
- Candlewood Suites Syracuse-Airport
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Floresville
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Saskatchewan
- Holiday Inn Express Krabi Ao Nang Beach
Keep in mind, the list of options is usually well over 100 hotels, so be sure to check the complete PointBreaks list.
The list of participating IHG hotels is decent this quarter, with at least 4 InterContinental properties providing an attractive option for an upmarket redemption. The list also includes some extremely well-placed properties like Holiday Inn at London Heathrow, which is perfect if you have a layover. One thing to remember is there is limited availability at each property, and the best ones are booked quickly, so if you find a room that works for you, don’t delay your booking.
- Earn 125,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- Enjoy a Free Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a free reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
- Earn 40 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel for the first 12 months - after that, 25X points.
- Earn 4X points on all other purchases for the first 12 months - after that, 2X points at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants and 1 point per $1 on all other purchases.
- Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✔® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
- IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
- Earn 40 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- Earn 4 points per $1 spent on everything else
Great Earning Rates After the First 12 Months
- Earn 25 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- 2X points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants
- 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.