AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
The IHG PointBreaks promotion has been extended, please see more details here.
The IHG PointBreaks list is now live, and you can book with participating properties for as little as 5,000 points per night. The promotion is valid for stays through February 28, 2019. As with all PointBreaks promotions, the number of nights at each property is limited, so be sure to make your bookings early.
- Promotion is valid for stays through February 28, 2019
- There are three tiers of hotels priced at 5,000, 10,000, or 15,000 points per night
- You can only make two bookings per property using the PointBreaks promotion
- Each booking can be for as many nights as you like
Not As Good As Last Month
This month, the list is a lot more limited than last month, and there are only 4 InterContinental properties included in the promotion:
- InterContinental Phu Quoc Long Beach Resort – 15,000 points
- InterContinental Nairobi – 15,000 points
- InterContinental Cali – 10,000 points
- InterContinental Medellin – 10,000 points (SOLD OUT)
Properties in the US from 5,000 points
- Candlewood Suites Mount Pleasant
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bonham
Properties in the US from 10,000 points
- Staybridge Suites Canton
- Holiday Inn & Suites Lafayette North
- Crowne Plaza Springfield – Convention CTR
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta SW – Peachtree City
- Staybridge Suites Houston W – Westchase Area
Properties in the US from 15,000 points
- Candlewood Suites Miami Airport – Doral
- Crowne Plaza Philadelphia – King of Prussia
- Hotel Indigo Birmingham Five Points S – UAB
- Crowne Plaza Baltimore Downtown Inner Harbor
There is no easy way to say this, but this month’s promotion is a big letdown after last month’s effort from IHG. Only 4 InterContinental properties worldwide (there were 11 last month), and only 2 properties at 5,000 points per night in the US is a big disappointment. That being said it is still worth having a look at the promotion in case any properties work well with your travel plans.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.