AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
The IHG PointBreaks promotion has been extended, please see more details here.
IHG has unveiled its latest PointBreaks promotion. The promotion is valid for stays through November 30, 2018. With the promotion, you can book stays starting at 5,000 points per night. Remember that the number of nights available is limited, so it is best to make your bookings early.
- Promotion is valid for stays through November 30, 2018
- There are three tiers of hotels priced at 5,000, 10,000, or 15,000 points per night
- You can only make two bookings per property using the PointBreaks promotion
- Each booking can be for as many nights as you like
Good Options On Premium Properties
Historically IHG has been less than generous with its premium properties in the PointBreaks promotion, with no participating Intercontinental properties if any, the full list of participating properties tended to be on the lower scale of things. Since the IHG PointBreaks revamp earlier this year, IHG has been more generous, and this month is no exception. This time around, you can book the following Intercontinental properties:
15,000 Points Per Night
- Intercontinental Hanoi Landmark72
- Intercontinental Le Vendome Beirut
- Intercontinental Kiev
- Intercontinental Ljubljana
- Intercontinental Miramar Panama
- Intercontinental Cartagena de Indias
- Intercontinental Sao Paulo
10,000 Points Per Night
- Intercontinental Mendoza – Argentina
- Intercontinental San Salvador – Metrocentro Mall
- Intercontinental Bucharest
This month there are some nice properties on offer. A night at an Intercontinental property for 15,000 or 10,000 points is a steal. If your travel plans are concrete and dovetail with the promotion, then book now, before the best properties get snapped up.
Source: IHG PointBreaks
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.